USA: Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. Names M2M To Market Malt Beverages in US Market
Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. (Dransfield) has appointed Marketing 2 Merchandising, Inc., (M2M) of Melbourne, Florida, to manage sales and marketing of several Dransfield malt beverage brands in the US market.Dransfield, an affiliate of DF China Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCPCF), owns Redruth Brewery, the third oldest brewery in the United Kingdom, and Yixing, a sister brewery in Jiangsu Province, PRC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review