USA: Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. Names M2M To Market Malt Beverages in US Market
Dransfield, an affiliate of DF China Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCPCF), owns Redruth Brewery, the third oldest brewery in the United Kingdom, and Yixing, a sister brewery in Jiangsu Province, PRC. M2M will handle Dransfield brands DF Yixing Premium Lager, John Davey Ale, Cornish Rebellion Ale, and, at a later date, a new Chinese premium beer.
Dransfield brands attracted attention at the recent National Beer Wholesalers Association Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Kurt W. Krause, president and chief executive officer of M2M, said, "Dransfield prepared to enter the US market by focusing research and development efforts on communicating the quality, history and heritage of each product through innovative and eye-catching packaging."
M2M uses a total network approach to creating individual distributor and retail business strategies. M2M's portal and platform, M2Mclick.com, allows the company to coordinate the production, marketing, shipping, wholesale distribution, retail merchandising and promotion of the products under license or contract to M2M. Global rollout of M2Mclick.com is set for June 2000. Through M2Mclick.com and the company's field force of trade marketers, M2M offers a single-source solution for the development, marketing and merchandising of malt products on a large scale.
"China's anticipated entry into the World Trade Organization will boost imports and exports between China and the rest of the world," said Alex Tse, Dransfield's chief executive officer and master brewer. "For that reason, Dransfield will be increasing our emphasis on the development of e-commerce B2B relationships around the globe. Our alliance with M2M is the first step in building such relationships."
Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. is an affiliate of DF China Technology, Inc., formerly Dransfield China Paper Corporation. DF China Technology, Inc., is engaged in multiple business ventures with Dransfield Holdings Limited (DHL), a Hong Kong-based investment holding company (HKSE: 632) with interests in paper and related personal products; logistical services; and food and beverage. DHL is also a major shareholder of DF China Technology, Inc.
Marketing 2 Merchandising, Inc., based in Melbourne, Florida, is a specialist marketing and distribution company in the malt beverage industry.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends