USA: Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. Names M2M To Market Malt Beverages in US Market
Dransfield, an affiliate of DF China Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCPCF), owns Redruth Brewery, the third oldest brewery in the United Kingdom, and Yixing, a sister brewery in Jiangsu Province, PRC. M2M will handle Dransfield brands DF Yixing Premium Lager, John Davey Ale, Cornish Rebellion Ale, and, at a later date, a new Chinese premium beer.
Dransfield brands attracted attention at the recent National Beer Wholesalers Association Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Kurt W. Krause, president and chief executive officer of M2M, said, "Dransfield prepared to enter the US market by focusing research and development efforts on communicating the quality, history and heritage of each product through innovative and eye-catching packaging."
M2M uses a total network approach to creating individual distributor and retail business strategies. M2M's portal and platform, M2Mclick.com, allows the company to coordinate the production, marketing, shipping, wholesale distribution, retail merchandising and promotion of the products under license or contract to M2M. Global rollout of M2Mclick.com is set for June 2000. Through M2Mclick.com and the company's field force of trade marketers, M2M offers a single-source solution for the development, marketing and merchandising of malt products on a large scale.
"China's anticipated entry into the World Trade Organization will boost imports and exports between China and the rest of the world," said Alex Tse, Dransfield's chief executive officer and master brewer. "For that reason, Dransfield will be increasing our emphasis on the development of e-commerce B2B relationships around the globe. Our alliance with M2M is the first step in building such relationships."
Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. is an affiliate of DF China Technology, Inc., formerly Dransfield China Paper Corporation. DF China Technology, Inc., is engaged in multiple business ventures with Dransfield Holdings Limited (DHL), a Hong Kong-based investment holding company (HKSE: 632) with interests in paper and related personal products; logistical services; and food and beverage. DHL is also a major shareholder of DF China Technology, Inc.
Marketing 2 Merchandising, Inc., based in Melbourne, Florida, is a specialist marketing and distribution company in the malt beverage industry.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review