USA: Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. Names M2M To Market Malt Beverages in US Market
Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. (Dransfield) has appointed Marketing 2 Merchandising, Inc., (M2M) of Melbourne, Florida, to manage sales and marketing of several Dransfield malt beverage brands in the US market.Dransfield, an affiliate of DF China Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCPCF), owns Redruth Brewery, the third oldest brewery in the United Kingdom, and Yixing, a sister brewery in Jiangsu Province, PRC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends