Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Drambuie's The Royal Legacy of 1745
Drambuie's The Royal Legacy of 1745
Category - Spirits, liqueur, Scotch whisky-based, 46% abv
Available - Now, launched last week
Location - Exclusively through selected international Travel Retail outlets
Price - RRP GBP125 (US$205) per bottle
Distribution - The Drambuie Liqueur Co - email@example.com
Celebrating the centenary of the first commercial bottling of Drambuie in Edinburgh in 1909, The Royal Legacy of 1745 is an interpretation of the original spirit drunk by Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745.
Presented in an embossed decanter and including a heavy cork stopper, each decanter's presentation box will be authenticated with the bottling date, bottle number and signature of the Drambuie master blender.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends