ROMANIA: Dracula investment for Austrian brewer
Austrian brewing company, Brau Union AG (R.BUN), has announced that its Romanian subsidiary is to invest some $500,000 in a Dracula theme park to be developed in the country. The investment will ensure exclusivity on beer sales at the leisure site which is to be developed in the Transylvanian town of Sighisoara. The 10-year deal will also give Brau Union exclusive rights to beer advertising at the theme park which is expected to attract 1 million tourists a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller