ROMANIA: Dracula investment for Austrian brewer
Austrian brewing company, Brau Union AG (R.BUN), has announced that its Romanian subsidiary is to invest some $500,000 in a Dracula theme park to be developed in the country. The investment will ensure exclusivity on beer sales at the leisure site which is to be developed in the Transylvanian town of Sighisoara. The 10-year deal will also give Brau Union exclusive rights to beer advertising at the theme park which is expected to attract 1 million tourists a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends