ROMANIA: Dracula investment for Austrian brewer
Austrian brewing company, Brau Union AG (R.BUN), has announced that its Romanian subsidiary is to invest some $500,000 in a Dracula theme park to be developed in the country. The investment will ensure exclusivity on beer sales at the leisure site which is to be developed in the Transylvanian town of Sighisoara. The 10-year deal will also give Brau Union exclusive rights to beer advertising at the theme park which is expected to attract 1 million tourists a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends