US: Dr Pepper/Seven-Up names new president and COO
Soft drinks producer, Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc., has appointed Mike McGrath as its new president and chief operating officer, a new position. McGrath will take over from Jack Kilduff, president and chief operating officer of Dr Pepper Co., and maintain his current duties as president and COO of Cadbury Beverages/Seven-Up brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter