USA: Dr Pepper/Seven Up Hosts 14th Hispanic Heritage Awards; Program Slated for Sept. 9 Primetime Airing on NBC
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. will be one of the leading sponsors of the 14th Hispanic Heritage Awards, which will air during primetime for the first time ever, on NBC at 10 p.m. (ET) on Sept. 9. The program will be taped at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss