UK: Dr Pepper/Seven Up (DPSU) Announces US Soft Drink Volumes + 2% For Second Quarter 2000
Cadbury Schweppes plc today reports on its US soft drinks performance in the second quarter and first half of 2000. Compared with 1999, the key numbers for 2000 are as follows: BRANDS Q1 Q2 Half Year Dr Pepper +4% +1% +3% 7 UP +3% +3% +3% All Others +5% +2% +4% Total DPSU +4% +2% +3% Total Market 0% 0% 0% (estimated)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends