UK: Dr Pepper/Seven Up (DPSU) Announces US Soft Drink Volumes + 2% For Second Quarter 2000
Cadbury Schweppes plc today reports on its US soft drinks performance in the second quarter and first half of 2000. Compared with 1999, the key numbers for 2000 are as follows: BRANDS Q1 Q2 Half Year Dr Pepper +4% +1% +3% 7 UP +3% +3% +3% All Others +5% +2% +4% Total DPSU +4% +2% +3% Total Market 0% 0% 0% (estimated)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory