USA: Dr Pepper/Seven Up completes Slush Puppie acquisition
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., has announced the completion of its $16.6m acquisition of Slush Puppie Co. Slush Puppie, manufactures frozen, non-carbonated beverages and has trademark registrations in more than 40 countries and more than 100 licensed distributors worldwide. Its products include fruit flavoured Slush Puppie, Pacific Bay SmoothE, Thelma's soft frozen lemonade, Vita Pup (a fruit juice based slush), Lanikai frozen cocktails, CaFreezo frozen cappuccino and hot cappuccino.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp