USA: Dr Pepper/Seven Up completes Slush Puppie acquisition
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., has announced the completion of its $16.6m acquisition of Slush Puppie Co. Slush Puppie, manufactures frozen, non-carbonated beverages and has trademark registrations in more than 40 countries and more than 100 licensed distributors worldwide. Its products include fruit flavoured Slush Puppie, Pacific Bay SmoothE, Thelma's soft frozen lemonade, Vita Pup (a fruit juice based slush), Lanikai frozen cocktails, CaFreezo frozen cappuccino and hot cappuccino.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future