USA: Dr Pepper/Seven Up completes Slush Puppie acquisition
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., has announced the completion of its $16.6m acquisition of Slush Puppie Co. Slush Puppie, manufactures frozen, non-carbonated beverages and has trademark registrations in more than 40 countries and more than 100 licensed distributors worldwide. Its products include fruit flavoured Slush Puppie, Pacific Bay SmoothE, Thelma's soft frozen lemonade, Vita Pup (a fruit juice based slush), Lanikai frozen cocktails, CaFreezo frozen cappuccino and hot cappuccino.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets