USA: Dr Pepper/Seven Up completes Slush Puppie acquisition
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., has announced the completion of its $16.6m acquisition of Slush Puppie Co. Slush Puppie, manufactures frozen, non-carbonated beverages and has trademark registrations in more than 40 countries and more than 100 licensed distributors worldwide. Its products include fruit flavoured Slush Puppie, Pacific Bay SmoothE, Thelma's soft frozen lemonade, Vita Pup (a fruit juice based slush), Lanikai frozen cocktails, CaFreezo frozen cappuccino and hot cappuccino.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat