USA: Dr Pepper/Seven Up completes Slush Puppie acquisition
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., has announced the completion of its $16.6m acquisition of Slush Puppie Co. Slush Puppie, manufactures frozen, non-carbonated beverages and has trademark registrations in more than 40 countries and more than 100 licensed distributors worldwide. Its products include fruit flavoured Slush Puppie, Pacific Bay SmoothE, Thelma's soft frozen lemonade, Vita Pup (a fruit juice based slush), Lanikai frozen cocktails, CaFreezo frozen cappuccino and hot cappuccino.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages