UK: Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group Acquires Grant-Lydick Beverage Company of Texas
Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG) today announced that the Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc, its US associate, has acquired the southern Texas bottler, Grant-Lydick Beverages Company. The consideration was not disclosed.Grant-Lydick Beverage Company manufactures and distributes carbonated soft drinks in San Antonio, Austin, Harlingen, Victoria, Corpus Christi and La Grange, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends