US: Dr Pepper/7-Up Bottling adds water brand to portfolio
The bottled water company Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has entered into a distribution arrangement with Seven-Up/RC Bottling Company of Southern California. Beginning on April 1st, Seven-Up/RC will distribute the Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water line-up to all points of distribution in its Southern California, Southern Nevada and New Mexico markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch