US: Dr Pepper/7-Up Bottling adds water brand to portfolio
The bottled water company Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has entered into a distribution arrangement with Seven-Up/RC Bottling Company of Southern California. Beginning on April 1st, Seven-Up/RC will distribute the Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water line-up to all points of distribution in its Southern California, Southern Nevada and New Mexico markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites