US: Dr Pepper Snapple re-confirms guidance
US soft drinks group Dr Pepper Snapple has re-confirmed its full-year earnings guidance at an analysts' conference.
Dr Pepper Snapple's (DPS) president and CEO, Larry Young, said the firm expected earnings per share to reach at least US$1.65 in 2008. He spoke at last week's Lehman Brothers Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston.
DPS, which was sold off by Cadbury Schweppes in May this year, saw operating income drop 4% in the first half of 2008, partially after the group lost its distribution deal for Glaceau products.
It has predicted net sales growth of 3-5% for the full-year.
Cadbury officially put its Australian soft drinks business up for sale this week following a strategic review of the business....
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has received US$48m from Hansen Beverage Company for the termination of a distribution agreement....
Skinny Nutritional Corp has brokered a distribution agreement with Dr. Pepper 7Up Bottling of the West, to cover several western US markets....
Brown-Forman said today that Mark McCallum has been named to succeed James L. Bareuther as the company's executive vice president and chief operating officer, from 1 May....
Coca-Cola Amatil has reported a 10% rise in profits for 2008 and above average volume growth in its core Australian drinks division for the first six weeks of 2009....
Dr Pepper Snapple has announced that Mike Weinstein, ex-CEO of the Snapple Beverage Group and current chairman of INOV8 Beverage Company, will join its board of directors....
Asahi Breweries has posted a slight lift in full-year net profit, on the back of flat sales....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research