Product Launch - US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas
Click through to view Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas
Category - Soft drinks, RTD tea
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, retail trade
Price - SRP of US$1.39 per 16oz (47.3cl) bottle or $5.99 per six-pack
Distribution - Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has launched a a new range of Snapple tea with real sugar.
Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas come in two flavours, Peach Passionfruit and Cherry Pomegranate, and contain 80 calories per 16oz bottle. Snapple said the drinks will target consumers looking for a healthier alternative to sweetened tea.
“Consumers told us they wanted a light tasting, all-natural tea that wasn’t too sweet,” said Snapple's vice president of brand marketing, Regan Ebert.
The launch will be supported by a national television, print and online marketing campaign.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"