Product Launch - US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas
Click through to view Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas
Category - Soft drinks, RTD tea
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, retail trade
Price - SRP of US$1.39 per 16oz (47.3cl) bottle or $5.99 per six-pack
Distribution - Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has launched a a new range of Snapple tea with real sugar.
Snapple Lightly Sweetened Teas come in two flavours, Peach Passionfruit and Cherry Pomegranate, and contain 80 calories per 16oz bottle. Snapple said the drinks will target consumers looking for a healthier alternative to sweetened tea.
“Consumers told us they wanted a light tasting, all-natural tea that wasn’t too sweet,” said Snapple's vice president of brand marketing, Regan Ebert.
The launch will be supported by a national television, print and online marketing campaign.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017