Product Launch - US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant
Click through to see DPSG's Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant
Category - Soft drinks, CSD, pomegranate-flavour
Available - From 1 November to 30 January, to coincide with the holiday season in the US
Location - US, available nationwide
Price - SRP of US$1.99 per 2-litre bottle, and $6.49 per 12-pack
Distribution - Dr Pepper Snapple Group
DPSG is reintroducing Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant for a limited period in the US. The drink is a blend of pomegranate flavour and the original lemon-lime soft drink.
It is available in both regular and diet and, like all 7UP products, is naturally-flavoured and caffeine-free.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview