US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group unveils 7UP CONCACAF deal
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is teaming up with CONCACAF
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has joined MillerCoors as a sponsor of football's CONCACAF Gold Cup.
DPSG's 7UP brand will be the official soft drink of this year's tournament, the company announced yesterday (20 March). Last month MillerCoors extended its Miller Lite brand's partnership with the tournament, which takes place across the US in July.
The DPSG deal includes consumer promotions, retail merchandising, ticket giveaways and other activities, the company said. The agreement also includes Clamato, Squirt, Sunkist soda, Peñafiel and other DPSG brands.
The CONCACAF (Confederation of North, Central America and the Caribbean Association Football) Gold Cup is held every two years and was last won by Mexico in 2011.
Struggling sales for diet soft drinks should see a new wave of innovation break over the category. Tom Vierhile reports....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group formed after the company was spun off from its parent Cadbury Schweppes in 2008. It brings together the former Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc, Snapple Beverage Group, Mott’s LLP and Be...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research