Dr Pepper Snapple Group rolls out Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale
Dr Pepper Snapple Group launched Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale in Canada last year
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to expand the distribution of its Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale to the US.
The company launched the product in Canada last December. DPSG said at the time that the variant was created to provide consumers with a "darker and richer flavour experience".
Two-litre bottles of Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale will initially be available in north-eastern states, including New England (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island) as well as in New Jersey, New York and selected regions in Pennsylvania. Additional pack formats are to roll out in the Spring.
Scott Smith, brand manager for Schweppes said the product "taps into a growing flavour trend".
In October, Dr Pepper Snapple raised its full-year guidance on the back of a healthy third quarter.
Juices are consumed due to their health benefits. Juices aid in digestion and provide better immunity. Fruit and vegetable mixed juices have the added advantage of having low sugar content and more nu...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fruit and Vegetable Juices in Million Liters...
Earlier this month, a Reuters report claimed Bai 5-owner Bai Brands was exploring a sale. ...
Plimsoll Publishing’s Softdrink Producers (GLOBAL) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Softdrink Producers (GLOBAL) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 290 c...
Functional beverages are a segment of non-alcoholic beverages that contain vitamins, herbs, pre- and probiotic live bacteria and yeasts, non-digestible fiber, amino acids, or additional raw vegetables...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Stock Spirits, Distell add UK to partnership
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts