Dr Pepper Snapple Group rolls out Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale
Dr Pepper Snapple Group launched Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale in Canada last year
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to expand the distribution of its Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale to the US.
The company launched the product in Canada last December. DPSG said at the time that the variant was created to provide consumers with a "darker and richer flavour experience".
Two-litre bottles of Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale will initially be available in north-eastern states, including New England (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island) as well as in New Jersey, New York and selected regions in Pennsylvania. Additional pack formats are to roll out in the Spring.
Scott Smith, brand manager for Schweppes said the product "taps into a growing flavour trend".
In October, Dr Pepper Snapple raised its full-year guidance on the back of a healthy third quarter.
Canadean's "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group’s strategy consists of investing in its existing core brands through increasing consumer awareness, improving distribution and increasing promotional activity....
Bai 5-owner Bai Brands is exploring a sale, according to a Reuters report. ...
Juices are consumed due to their health benefits. Juices aid in digestion and provide better immunity. Fruit and vegetable mixed juices have the added advantage of having low sugar content and more nu...
On the whole, juice and juice drinks are not faring well in the US, experiencing off-trade volume declines of 4% and 1%, respectively in 2015....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends