US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group readies quarterly dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its half-year results late last month
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has released details of its next dividend payment.
The company will pay US$0.41 per share of its common stock. The payment will be made on 3 October to shareholders of record on 15 September.
DPSG reported a healthy set of half-year results late last month, with profits rising on a 1% lift in sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’......read more
The first part of our management briefing on environmental sustainability in soft drinks sees Ben Cooper look at the need to keep your friends close but your so-called 'enemies' closer....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’......
Synopsis Canadean's "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group seeks to “capture growth by continuing to focus on key consumer trends” according to its February 2012 CAGNY presentation. The company will focus on the “marketplace of many” -...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group formed after the company was spun off from its parent Cadbury Schweppes in 2008. It brings together the former Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc, Snapple Beverage Group, Mott’s LLP and Be...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk