US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group readies quarterly dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will make the dividend payment next month
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker, which posted a single-digit rise in YTD profits and sales last month, said late Friday (16 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.34 per share. Payment will be made to Class A and B common stock-holders on 4 January to shareholders of record on 17 December.
Last week, DPSG hit out at a lawsuit which claims it misled US consumers over antioxidants used in some of its 7UP variants.
Click play, below, to view a part of CNBC's interview of Larry Young, CEO & president of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. The channel ran the interview yesterday (30 April)....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research