US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group readies quarterly dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will make the dividend payment next month
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker, which posted a single-digit rise in YTD profits and sales last month, said late Friday (16 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.34 per share. Payment will be made to Class A and B common stock-holders on 4 January to shareholders of record on 17 December.
Last week, DPSG hit out at a lawsuit which claims it misled US consumers over antioxidants used in some of its 7UP variants.
Click play, below, to view a part of CNBC's interview of Larry Young, CEO & president of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. The channel ran the interview yesterday (30 April)....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages