US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group readies quarterly dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will make the dividend payment next month
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker, which posted a single-digit rise in YTD profits and sales last month, said late Friday (16 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.34 per share. Payment will be made to Class A and B common stock-holders on 4 January to shareholders of record on 17 December.
Last week, DPSG hit out at a lawsuit which claims it misled US consumers over antioxidants used in some of its 7UP variants.
Click play, below, to view a part of CNBC's interview of Larry Young, CEO & president of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. The channel ran the interview yesterday (30 April)....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research