US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group readies dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which released its first-quarter results late last month, said late yesterday (14 May) that its board has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.41 per share.
The payment will be made on 3 July to shareholders of record on 16 June.
Dr Pepper Snapple saw its profits surge in the first three months on the back of a slight lift in sales.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?