US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group Q1 profits climb
- Net profits for the quarter climb by 28% to US$114m
- Operating profits rise 7% to reach $202m
- Sales amount to $1.33bn, a 7% increase on the prior-year period
- Company reaffirms full-year 2011 EPS in the $2.70 to $2.78 range
Dr Pepper Snapple Group saw profits climb in the first quarter
To read the full results announcement, click here.
As Stevia producer PureCircle wallows in the red, industry observers may question whether the alternative sweetener is living up to the hype....
The Pulse Beverage Corp has expanded its distribution in the US to the state of Nevada....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research