US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group promotes execs
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed two appointments
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has promoted two of its executive leadership team to the level of executive VP.
The Texas-based soft drinks firm said yesterday (14 December) that David Thomas will become EVP of research & development, while Tina Barry is set to move up to EVP of corporate affairs.
Thomas, who had been SVP of research & development since joining the company in 2006, has overall responsibility for all aspects of R&D. Barry joined DPSG in 2008 as vice president of corporate communications and was promoted later that year to the role of SVP of corporate affairs.
Both continue to report directly to DPSG's president and CEO, Larry Young.
"David has led the R&D team through a period of significant change, relocating the R&D center and pilot plant from Connecticut," said Young. "Under Tina's guidance, corporate affairs has made tremendous strides to … establish our strategic philanthropy efforts and drive a sustainability mindset throughout our company.”
Both promotions will take effect from 1 January.
Coca-Cola GB has teamed up with MTV to launch a digital social media game for its Dr Pepper Brand in the UK....
PepsiCo has held on to the top spot in a chart of commercial sponsorship spenders in the US in 2010....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review