US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group prepares quarterly dividend
DPSG is ready to pay out a dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker, which posted a mid-single-digit rise in Q1 profits and sales last month, said yesterday (15 May) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.38 per share. Payment will be made on 5 July to shareholders of record on 17 June.
Yesterday, an analyst warned that a new marketing push behind DPSG's Ten portfolio might not be enough to spark consumer interest in the low-calorie range.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor looks at the small but booming soft drink sub-category of 'flavour enhancers'; the 21st Century's answer to the squashes and cordials of yore....
Struggling sales for diet soft drinks should see a new wave of innovation break over the category. Tom Vierhile reports....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends