US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group launches 7UP campaign
'Rev Up with 7UP and Captain America', which launched on Friday
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has teamed up with Marvel Studios to launch a campaign in the US for its 7UP brand.
'Rev Up with 7UP and Captain America', which launched on Friday (3 June), offers consumers an opportunity to win one of 13 Harley Davidson motorcycles. In addition to the competition, 7UP will sponsor the 'Captain America: The First Avenger' film, which launches in the US on 22 July.
Characters from the film will feature on limited-edition cans of 7UP, Cherry 7UP, Sunkist Soda, Canada Dry and A&W Root Beer.
Consumers can enter the competition through a website designed for the campaign, which will run throughout the summer to the end of August.
As Stevia producer PureCircle wallows in the red, industry observers may question whether the alternative sweetener is living up to the hype....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends