US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group extends Venom motorsport tie-up
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has extended its sponsorship deal with Andretti Autosport in the US for its Venom Energy drink.
The company said yesterday (3 December) that the "multi-year" agreement will see Venom continue as primary sponsor of the #26 car driven by Marco Andretti.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
"We are excited to be back on board with Marco Andretti and Andretti Autosport," said Russ Schleiden, brand manager of Venom Energy. "We look forward to bringing the Venom Energy drink and Marco Andretti partnership to life for our fans on the track as well as at retail."
Dr Pepper Snapple Group launched Venom in the US last year.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends