UK: Dr Pepper Snapple Group extends Baylor Bears deal
Dr Pepper Snapple has been soft drinks provider to the Baylor Bears since 1997
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has extended its marketing and sponsorship agreement with US athletics team the Baylor Bears.
The US soft drinks firm has added two years to its pre-existing deal, it said late last week. Through the agreement, DPSG is the 'official soft drink' of the Baylor University's Baylor Bears in Texas, and DPSG has exclusive vending and pouring rights for its products on campus, along with certain advertising provisions.
The agreement will now run until August 2015.
DPSG has been soft drinks provider to the Baylor Bears since 1997.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo says progress is surprisingly slow in the soft drinks market's flavour mix, as cola and orange continue to dominate ...
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits