UK: Dr Pepper Snapple Group extends Baylor Bears deal
Dr Pepper Snapple has been soft drinks provider to the Baylor Bears since 1997
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has extended its marketing and sponsorship agreement with US athletics team the Baylor Bears.
The US soft drinks firm has added two years to its pre-existing deal, it said late last week. Through the agreement, DPSG is the 'official soft drink' of the Baylor University's Baylor Bears in Texas, and DPSG has exclusive vending and pouring rights for its products on campus, along with certain advertising provisions.
The agreement will now run until August 2015.
DPSG has been soft drinks provider to the Baylor Bears since 1997.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo says progress is surprisingly slow in the soft drinks market's flavour mix, as cola and orange continue to dominate ...
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director