US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares quarterly dividend
DPSG announces quarterly dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, the third largest soft drinks group in the US, is to pay its second dividend to shareholders.
The board of directors yesterday (3 February) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share on the company's common stock.
The dividend is payable in US dollars on 9 April to shareholders of record on 22 March 2010.
The firm announced its first dividend to shareholders in November, while also approving a $200m share buyback over the next three years.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets