US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares quarterly dividend
DPSG announces quarterly dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, the third largest soft drinks group in the US, is to pay its second dividend to shareholders.
The board of directors yesterday (3 February) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share on the company's common stock.
The dividend is payable in US dollars on 9 April to shareholders of record on 22 March 2010.
The firm announced its first dividend to shareholders in November, while also approving a $200m share buyback over the next three years.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman