US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will pay the dividend in July
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has announced the details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which posted a marked slide in Q1 net profits last month, said late yesterday that its board has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.34 per share on its common stock.
DPSG said that the payment would be made on 6 July to shareholders of record on 18 June.
The firm will issue its first-half numbers in July.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China