US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will pay the dividend in July
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has announced the details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which posted a marked slide in Q1 net profits last month, said late yesterday that its board has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.34 per share on its common stock.
DPSG said that the payment would be made on 6 July to shareholders of record on 18 June.
The firm will issue its first-half numbers in July.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US