US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will pay shareholders US$0.32 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said on Thursday (11 August) that it will pay shareholders US$0.32 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter. Shareholders registered on 19 September will receive the payment on 7 October.
Last month, Dr Pepper Snapple Group reported rises in net sales and profits for its fiscal half-year, but warned that it needs to raise prices to offset higher costs.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
William Grant & Sons has shaken up the leadership of its operations in Canada....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head