US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will pay shareholders US$0.32 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said on Thursday (11 August) that it will pay shareholders US$0.32 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter. Shareholders registered on 19 September will receive the payment on 7 October.
Last month, Dr Pepper Snapple Group reported rises in net sales and profits for its fiscal half-year, but warned that it needs to raise prices to offset higher costs.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
William Grant & Sons has shaken up the leadership of its operations in Canada....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research