US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group to pay $0.25 per share
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said it will pay shareholders US$0.25 per common share for the company's most recent fiscal quarter.
Shareholders registered on 20 December will receive the dividend on 7 January 2011, Dr Pepper Snapple said yesterday (15 November).
The dividend will be paid despite a dip in third quarter profits at the group, which is the third largest soft drinks maker in the US, behind PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Co.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages