US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group declares dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group to pay $0.25 per share
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said it will pay shareholders US$0.25 per common share for the company's most recent fiscal quarter.
Shareholders registered on 20 December will receive the dividend on 7 January 2011, Dr Pepper Snapple said yesterday (15 November).
The dividend will be paid despite a dip in third quarter profits at the group, which is the third largest soft drinks maker in the US, behind PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Co.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014