US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group appoints IR chief
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has a new head of investor relations
A personnel change at Dr Pepper Snapple Group has seen a switch of leadership in its investor relations department.
Carolyn Ross, the current VP of investor relations, will assume leadership of the function, DPSG confirmed yesterday. The promotion follows the appointment of finance SVP, Aly Noormohamed, as SVP and business unit general manager for DPSG's warehouse direct division.
Ross, who has been with DPSG for seven years, has managed day-to-day investor relations since 2009. She will report in directly to company CFO Marty Ellen.
Noormohamed, meanwhile, will report to Rodger Collins, president of packaged beverages at DPSG. Noormohamed, whose previous experience includes senior finance roles for PricewaterhouseCoopers and PepsiCo, will begin his new role effective immediately.
Last week, DPSG posted a lift in both net sales and profits for its fiscal half-year.
William Grant & Sons has shaken up the leadership of its operations in Canada....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit