US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group appoints IR chief
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has a new head of investor relations
A personnel change at Dr Pepper Snapple Group has seen a switch of leadership in its investor relations department.
Carolyn Ross, the current VP of investor relations, will assume leadership of the function, DPSG confirmed yesterday. The promotion follows the appointment of finance SVP, Aly Noormohamed, as SVP and business unit general manager for DPSG's warehouse direct division.
Ross, who has been with DPSG for seven years, has managed day-to-day investor relations since 2009. She will report in directly to company CFO Marty Ellen.
Noormohamed, meanwhile, will report to Rodger Collins, president of packaged beverages at DPSG. Noormohamed, whose previous experience includes senior finance roles for PricewaterhouseCoopers and PepsiCo, will begin his new role effective immediately.
Last week, DPSG posted a lift in both net sales and profits for its fiscal half-year.
William Grant & Sons has shaken up the leadership of its operations in Canada....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"