US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group announces pricing of senior notes
Dr Pepper Snapple will purchase up to $600m in aggregate principal amount of its 2018 notes for cash only
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has announced a private offer to exchange up to US$600m of its outstanding 6.82% senior notes due in 2018.
The exchange is for a like principal amount of new senior notes due 2020, plus cash, the US soft drinks firm said yesterday (9 December). The company also announced its offer to purchase up to $600m in aggregate principal amount of its 2018 notes for cash only.
The total consideration to be received in the exchange offer for each $1,000 of 2018 notes validly tendered prior to 9 December, will be $1,203.28.
The annual interest rate on the exchange notes will be 4.287%. Both offers will expire at 2359, New York City time, on 29 December, unless extended or terminated by the company.
Last month, DPSG said it will pay shareholders $0.25 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter.
PepsiCo has held on to the top spot in a chart of commercial sponsorship spenders in the US in 2010....
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends