US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group adds to board, readies dividend
A new dividend, a new board member at Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has announced an addition to its board, and detailed its latest dividend payment.
The US-based soft drinks firm said yesterday (10 February) that Joyce Roche has joined its board, with immediate effect. Roche, who retired last year, most recently served as president and CEO of Girls Inc. She also spent time as president and COO of Carson Products Company and vice president of global marketing at Avon Products.
Separately yesterday, the company also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on 8 April to shareholders of record on 21 March.
Dr Pepper Snapple is set to announce its full-year results next week.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report