US: Dr Pepper Snapple debuts 'Always One of a Kind' campaign
The 'Always One of a Kind' campaign launched today (9 January)
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has launched a campaign for its Dr Pepper CSD in the US.
The 'Always One of a Kind' campaign, which launched today (9 January), includes a television commercial that the company claims "celebrates people's individuality". The advert is soundtracked by a cover of Sammy Davis Jr's song 'I've Gotta Be Me', performed by US singer/songwriter Ryan Tedder.
The commercial shows people walking down a street wearing t-shirts with slogans including 'I'm a One and Only', 'I'm a Rebel' and 'I'm a Rock Star'. The advert will debut tonight during the BCS National Championship football game and continue until March on ABC, CW, FOX, NBC and cable channels.
Consumers can order an 'Always One of a Kind' t-shirt on the firm's website.
The campaign will also feature on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Earlier this week, Harris Interactive released its annual study of brand health for beverages in the US....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head