US: Dr Pepper hit by innovation trend
Cadbury Schweppes wants bottlers to concentrate on Dr Pepper instead of the flurry of innovation brands, such as Vanilla Coke, which it says have failed to boost sales in the market. Dow Jones reported that Rick Wach, senior vice president of marketing at Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc, told the annual Dr Pepper bottler meeting that: "We see the Dr Pepper crown jewel being squeezed out by innovation."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire