US: Dr Pepper goes on Mini adventure
Dr Pepper has started a new promotional giveaway in the US. The company is giving away a new Mini Cooper convertible a day for 75 days, starting last Wednesday (18 May).
Dr Pepper drinkers could win instantly by visiting www.drpepper.com and entering codes found under the caps of 20 oz and 2-litre bottles or inside 12-pack wraps of specially marked packages, the company said yesterday.
A convoy of Dr Pepper branded Mini Coopers will be travelling around the US this summer visiting retail locations in 40 markets and may even make surprise visits to some of the 75 winners.
A new Dr Pepper branded car - similar to the cars in the convoy - will also be auctioned on eBay, with all proceeds going to the "I Have A Dream" foundation.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US