US: Dr Pepper goes on Mini adventure
Dr Pepper has started a new promotional giveaway in the US. The company is giving away a new Mini Cooper convertible a day for 75 days, starting last Wednesday (18 May).
Dr Pepper drinkers could win instantly by visiting www.drpepper.com and entering codes found under the caps of 20 oz and 2-litre bottles or inside 12-pack wraps of specially marked packages, the company said yesterday.
A convoy of Dr Pepper branded Mini Coopers will be travelling around the US this summer visiting retail locations in 40 markets and may even make surprise visits to some of the 75 winners.
A new Dr Pepper branded car - similar to the cars in the convoy - will also be auctioned on eBay, with all proceeds going to the "I Have A Dream" foundation.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages