US: Dr Pepper goes on Mini adventure
Dr Pepper has started a new promotional giveaway in the US. The company is giving away a new Mini Cooper convertible a day for 75 days, starting last Wednesday (18 May).
Dr Pepper drinkers could win instantly by visiting www.drpepper.com and entering codes found under the caps of 20 oz and 2-litre bottles or inside 12-pack wraps of specially marked packages, the company said yesterday.
A convoy of Dr Pepper branded Mini Coopers will be travelling around the US this summer visiting retail locations in 40 markets and may even make surprise visits to some of the 75 winners.
A new Dr Pepper branded car - similar to the cars in the convoy - will also be auctioned on eBay, with all proceeds going to the "I Have A Dream" foundation.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014