USA: Dr Pepper Debuts Five Regular, Four Diet Commercials for 2001
Retaining the "Dr Pepper Makes the World Taste Better" tagline used in 2000 as well as the "Diet Dr Pepper Tastes More Like Regular Dr Pepper" tagline used since 1991, officials unveiled the brand's 2001 advertising to bottlers gathered here today. Nine new commercial advertising spots will be supporting the brand next year, including five 30-second ads for regular Dr Pepper plus two 15-second and two 30-second ads for Diet Dr Pepper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down