USA: Dr Pepper Debuts Five Regular, Four Diet Commercials for 2001
Retaining the "Dr Pepper Makes the World Taste Better" tagline used in 2000 as well as the "Diet Dr Pepper Tastes More Like Regular Dr Pepper" tagline used since 1991, officials unveiled the brand's 2001 advertising to bottlers gathered here today. Nine new commercial advertising spots will be supporting the brand next year, including five 30-second ads for regular Dr Pepper plus two 15-second and two 30-second ads for Diet Dr Pepper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits