US: DPSG launches 7UP holiday promotion
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has launched a promotion for its 7UP brand in the US offering consumers an opportunity to win a seven-day retreat.
The "Seven Dias de Sevenisima" contest, running from 18 May through 2 August nationwide will see nine winners receiving a week of "easy living", including prizes such as a family vacation, and gift cards that can be used for home cleaning service and a shopping spree.
Consumers can enter online at www.sevenisima.com or at participating retailers in select markets.
Rene Sanchez, associate brand manager for 7UP, said: "We're offering fans of the ultimate lemon-lime flavor of 7UP the opportunity to enter the contest for a chance to win 'seven days' of fun prizes for their families."
The brand has teamed-up with singer/actress Denise Gonzalez, who will perform a song titled "Sevenisima" which will be featured in the Spanish-language TV commercials shown exclusively on Telemundo. G
Gonzalez is also featured on the Sevenisima campaign's website and will make appearances at local market events.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has reported a healthy lift in profits for its third quarter, despite a dip in sales for the period....
The CFO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has decided to take early retirement....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has launched a US campaign for its 7UP soft drinks brand featuring actor and comedian Brad Garrett....
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO