POLAND: Doubts over Polmos Bialystok sale
According to reports from Poland investors interested in shares of Polmos Bialystok will have to pay the company around $150m, even though speculation is mounting that a sale will not materialise. Reports claim that a consortium of Eckes and Vin & Spirit and Bols appear to be the only serious candidates interested in the company but according to reports Polmos Bialystok could instead end up on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post