POLAND: Doubts over Polmos Bialystok sale
According to reports from Poland investors interested in shares of Polmos Bialystok will have to pay the company around $150m, even though speculation is mounting that a sale will not materialise. Reports claim that a consortium of Eckes and Vin & Spirit and Bols appear to be the only serious candidates interested in the company but according to reports Polmos Bialystok could instead end up on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits