POLAND: Doubts over Polmos Bialystok sale
According to reports from Poland investors interested in shares of Polmos Bialystok will have to pay the company around $150m, even though speculation is mounting that a sale will not materialise. Reports claim that a consortium of Eckes and Vin & Spirit and Bols appear to be the only serious candidates interested in the company but according to reports Polmos Bialystok could instead end up on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump