US: Don Sebastiani & Sons makes changes to sales force
Don Sebastiani & Sons has announced a number of promotions as part of a reorganisation of its sales force.
The company changes have been made in a bid to sustain the expansion of the company's The Other Guys division, and to support the repositioning of the company's Three Loose Screws portfolio.
Donny Sebastiani, formerly company marketing director, has been promoted to chief marketing officer. He will assume direction of the Three Loose Screws sales team.
"This is a very exciting time for our company. I look forward to working closely with my brother, August, as we implement these bold new changes, with continued guidance from dad and our COO, Richard Conley," said Donny Sebastiani.
Lou Barbero, formerly market manager for TLS in San Francisco, has been promoted to Northwest area manager, based in Seattle. Barbero will be responsible for TLS marketing and distribution.
Bryan Snyder, a district manager with Don & Sons, has been promoted to Northwest market manager for Washington and Oregon. He will manage all chain store and distributor relations for the company in the two states.
Expansion of The Other Guys division has led to a consolidation of its sales force.
Steve Bei, formerly in charge of managing TOG's California broker network, has been named director of market development for the West Coast. Matt Scarlet, previously Northwest district manager for Don & Sons' Three Loose Screws division, has been promoted to Midwest Region market development manager.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research