US: Don Sebastiani revamps Screw Kappa Napa
Don Sebastiani & Sons has prepared a fresh look for its Screw Kappa Napa wine brand.
The Sonoma Valley-based wine negociant said yesterday (28 February) that the brand, consisting of Napa Valley wines bottled in screwcap, has had its name shortened to s|k|n as part of the revamp.
The new look emphasises the colours and embossed texturing on the bottle, the company noted.
s|k|n is a core brand in the Sebastiani Three Loose Screws sales portfolio, which also represents the appellation-focused Aquinas Napa Valley and Mia's Playground brands.
Earlier this year, the company posted 30% leap in sales for 2006 against the year before.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review