US: Don Sebastiani revamps Screw Kappa Napa
Don Sebastiani & Sons has prepared a fresh look for its Screw Kappa Napa wine brand.
The Sonoma Valley-based wine negociant said yesterday (28 February) that the brand, consisting of Napa Valley wines bottled in screwcap, has had its name shortened to s|k|n as part of the revamp.
The new look emphasises the colours and embossed texturing on the bottle, the company noted.
s|k|n is a core brand in the Sebastiani Three Loose Screws sales portfolio, which also represents the appellation-focused Aquinas Napa Valley and Mia's Playground brands.
Earlier this year, the company posted 30% leap in sales for 2006 against the year before.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015