US: Don Sebastiani president heads for Foster's Wine Estates
Foster's Group has confirmed the appointment of a new senior vice president of sales at its US-based wine division.
The company confirmed yesterday (10 August) that Mike Holden will assume the position at Foster's Wine Estates Americas. Holden joins the company after less than a year at Don Sebastiani & Sons, where he was president and COO.
"He (Holden) will provide an outstanding complement to our new chief marketing officer Francesca Schuler as they team together to drive performance of the Foster's portfolio of leading brands," said Foster's Americas' managing director, Stephen Brauer.
Details of who Holden was replacing in the position were not immediately disclosed.
From the vineyards of Australia to the boardrooms of the multi-nationals; from job losses and bankruptcies in the UK to the consolidation of the fragmented French sector - few aspects of the world's w...
Foster's Group will significantly raise its spend on Victoria Bitter in 2010 as part of a three-year plan to adapt the iconic brand to a rapidly changing Australian beer market....
Russia's Government has imposed a minimum price on vodka in an attempt to curb harmful drinking by flushing out the bottom end of the market....
Canopy Management has confirmed three additions to its executive team....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report