US: Don Sebastiani expands US sales force
The US winemaker Don Sebastiani & Sons has expanded its domestic sales force by ten following growth from its main brands. Most employees will be concentrated on the West Coast, the company said.
Paul Parks has been named chain merchandising manager, Southern California. Parks comes from Wine Warehouse where he was territory manager with sales, distribution, marketing and merchandising responsibilities.
The appointments also include Adam Roper as the chain merchandising manager, Southern California. Dennis Tobin has been named district chain manager, Northern California.
Michelle Morris has been named chain merchandising manager, Northern California. Dominic Isetta has been named as a merchandiser in the San Francisco Bay Area. Clarice Martinez has been named district manager, San Diego territory.
Brooks Jorgenson is the new area sales manager, Northwest. Rusty Boddeker has been named area sales manager, South Central, which includes Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana.
Marc Nasser, market manager, Metro New York, comes from Cazanove Opici where he was the hotel sales manager/New York City sales manager focusing in on-premise sales.
Julie Alpert has been appointed district manager, Metro New York.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends