US: Don Julio Tequila sponsors art expo
Diageo-owned Tequila brand Don Julio has joined forces with The Mexican Museum, located in San Francisco, to present a travelling exhibition of Mexican art, featuring works by both Mexican and Mexican-American artists.
The Nuevo Arte: Coleccion Tequila Don Julio includes contemporary and original works by talented artists selected by Tere Romo, the curator of exhibitions at The Mexican Museum.
Tequila Don Julio is also donating the collection to The Mexican Museum. The exhibition is scheduled to visit New York, Houston, Chicago and Los Angeles between January and August this year.
"From forging new paths of artistic expression to capturing authentic traditions in a new light, creativity and innovation are surging out of Mexico," said Joel Henry, vice president Tequila Don Julio, Diageo Reserve Group.
"Tequila Don Julio, the most popular luxury Tequila in Mexico, is pleased to support both rising and well-known Mexican and Mexican-American artists."
Smirnoff and Johnnie Walker may make Diageo more money, but there is no more iconic brand in its portfolio than Guinness. Nevertheless, speculation continues that Diageo may sell off its main beer bra...
Gruppo Campari has acquired the portfolio of spirits company X-Rated in the US....
The chairman of Diageo has announced his retirement....
Diageo Great Britain is launching a new bottle for Morgan's Spiced Rum in the UK....
Diageo has appointed a new chief financial officer for its North American unit....
Patrón Spirits Company has increased its distribution for its portfolio in the UK....
The Diageo-owned brewer Guinness has been the victim of an adulteration scam in Nigeria....
The former executive director of Diageo Scotland has been appointed chairman of Scotland Food & Drink....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends