Croatia: Domestic water market grows
Croatia imported just under 10m litres of spring water in 2001, an increase of 28% on the previous year. And, spring water exports also rose this time by 22%. However foreign trade in spring water recorded a deficit of US$1.79m in 2001, according to the Croatian Chamber of Commerce.
The domestic spring water bottling sector saw a 6% increase in production in 2001 over 2000 and consumption in the country, which has doubled in the last six years, now stands at 53 litres per capita, the chamber said on March 19, 2002.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne