KOREA: Domestic importer to sell Burberry brand whiskey.
Metroline Co., a Korean importer of liquor, has confirmed it will market Burberry brand whiskey from Burn Stewart Distillers domestically. The company said the products sold in Korea will be wrapped in the distinctive plaid design of Burberry apparel products. The Burberry whiskey was created by the Scottish distiller with the approval of Thomas Burberry the founder of the world famous apparel company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"