KOREA: Domestic importer to sell Burberry brand whiskey.
Metroline Co., a Korean importer of liquor, has confirmed it will market Burberry brand whiskey from Burn Stewart Distillers domestically. The company said the products sold in Korea will be wrapped in the distinctive plaid design of Burberry apparel products. The Burberry whiskey was created by the Scottish distiller with the approval of Thomas Burberry the founder of the world famous apparel company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk