Product Launch - FRANCE/BRAZIL: Domaines Paul Mas' Côté Mas Pézenas
Click through to view an image of the product
Domaines Paul Mas' Côté Mas Pézenas
Category - Wine, Languedoc cru, 14.5% abv
Available - From tomorrow (5 December)
Location - France, from Côté Mas cellars; Brazil off-trade
Price - SRP of EUR10 (US$13.50) per bottle
Distribution - Les Domaines Paul Mas and the company's imports and distributors abroad
Southern France wine producer Domaines Paul Mas is to launch a new Languedoc cru that has been developed in partnership with local growers.
Côté Mas Pézenas claims to represent "a new tradition in wine-making" that will give "fresh impetus” to the Languedoc-Pézenas Terroir Fusionnel appellation. The varietal wine, created with 29 growers in the region, is made from Carignan, Cinsault, Syrah, Mourvèdre and Grenache grapes.
Intitial volumes will total 6,000 bottles and the wine has been tailored towards export markets where Paul Mas generates 97% of its sales.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites