FRANCE: Domaine du Mage introduces red wines to UK
The Domaine du Mage winery has launched two red wines to the UK market.
The Gascony estate, owned by the Grassa family who also produce Domaine du Tariquet white and rosé wines, has introduced both the Domaine du Mage Tête de Cuvée 2004, a blend of Syrah and Tannat, and Domaine du Mage 2006, a blend of Merlot and Syrah.
Both Domaine du Mage Tête de Cuvée 2004 and Domaine du Mage 2006 will be available from France Domaines Ltd.
Retail prices were not disclosed.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research