US: Domaine Chandon prepares single serve offering for Chandon Rose
Domaine Chandon has released a single-serve size for its rosé sparkling wine in the US.
The California-based wine producer said yesterday (13 September) that the 187ml bottle of Chandon Rosé is now available in the country.
"Rosé is one of the fastest-growing wine segments in the wine industry - for both still and sparkling wines - and the single-serving size is also gaining in popularity," said Ryan Harris, vice president of marketing and business development for Domaine Chandon.
"With our Brut Classic 187ml becoming the fastest-growing split in the market, it seemed like a natural progression for us to provide our sparkling Chandon Rosé in this convenient size."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends