US: Domaine Chandon launches wine with DKNY
Domaine Chandon, the sparkling wine producer based in California's Napa Valley, has partnered with DKNY to create a custom wine to celebrate fashion label DKNY's 20th anniversary.
Named "Twenty Year Cuvée" and priced at $50 per 750ml bottle, Chandon said this week that the special edition sparkling wine will only be available throughout 2009.
DKNY, the label of fashion designer Donna Karan, has designed a limited edition tote that holds four 187ml bottles of the wine.
The accessory, together with four bottles, is available at US$50 at the winery, at chandon.com and at select New York City retailers.
The sparkling wine also features a DKNY-designed label that highlights the brand's signature New York skyline imagery.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research