Product Launch – UK: Domaine Cazes' Muscat de Rivesaltes 2005
Domaine Cazes' Muscat de Rivesaltes 2005
Category - Wine, France, white
Available - Now
Location - UK
Price - GBP12.59 (US$20.10) for 75cl bottle, GBP6.96 for 37.5cl
Distribution - Enotria
Made from 50% Alexandria Muscat and 50% Petit Grain Muscat, Muscat de Rivesaltes is produced by Roussillon producer Cazes, part of the Jeanjean Group.
The brand is the only wine to be certified organic and biodynamic, the company claims.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials