FRANCE: Domaine Beyer appoints AV Brands as US importer
Family-owned Alsace winery Domaine Leon Beyer has appointed AV Brands as its importer in the US.
Owned by Spanish company Grupo Codorniu, AV Brands will begin representation of Domaine Leon Beyer this month, the winery said yesterday (12 January).
"The addition of the acclaimed wines of Domaine Leon Beyer - our first premium French wine supplier - is an honour for AV Brands," said Roy Danis, president of AV Brands. "Domaine Leon Beyer has been a standard bearer of quality in the Alsace region for generations, and will help us further our mission to bring exclusive and exceptional wines to the marketplace that truly reflect their origins."
AV Brands will carry Leon Beyer's full portfolio of wines, including Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewurztraminer.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report