FRANCE: Domaine Beyer appoints AV Brands as US importer
Family-owned Alsace winery Domaine Leon Beyer has appointed AV Brands as its importer in the US.
Owned by Spanish company Grupo Codorniu, AV Brands will begin representation of Domaine Leon Beyer this month, the winery said yesterday (12 January).
"The addition of the acclaimed wines of Domaine Leon Beyer - our first premium French wine supplier - is an honour for AV Brands," said Roy Danis, president of AV Brands. "Domaine Leon Beyer has been a standard bearer of quality in the Alsace region for generations, and will help us further our mission to bring exclusive and exceptional wines to the marketplace that truly reflect their origins."
AV Brands will carry Leon Beyer's full portfolio of wines, including Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewurztraminer.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018